Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!

Today is Walter IV's first birthday. I can not believe it has already been a year. He seems to have done well so far this year so we think we might keep him. : )



Here are a few pics from his birthday party. It was just a small affair with the family. Too bad that ended up being 23 people. I guess I should resign myself to the fact that we will never do anything small. I will admit it is more fun to have all of the people around.
















The next two pics are not from the party but they are recent and cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

for the record. i didn't forget his birthday. in fact, i called the house, i hate leaving messages, and i figured he wouldn't know wether or not i told you or walter happy bday for him, so i'll wait till he's old enough to KNOW who i am :)
hope the party was fuN!

Callie said...

Wow! I can't believe your child is already one year old! Time really flies!

Anonymous said...

hey stef,
so sorry i didn't make it that night. life has gotten so busy what with us moving and all
i love you guys
tell quatro happy belated birthday from me =)
Kali