Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Walker

Well, I am a little sore today so I won't write much. First Brittany tried to kill me with pilates yesterday morning, then Renee tried to kill me with a nearly hour long walk last night. They're crazy.

Anyway, here is a video of Walter walking. Now you can see for yourselves. The rest are just a few recent pics.















Walter decided he wanted to eat a roma tomato. The problem is that he wanted to eat it whole.










Yes, he is crawling with one hand in each cake pan. He lifts his legs, but scoots his hands across the ground so he doesn't lose whatever it is he is holding.










Here he is walking on his knees. It looks a little painful to me but he will put his hands up and walk around on his knees.









He has discovered a new love of boxes. They are the greatest toy. he decided to plop himself right down in my box from target. Target box=cheap toy. Love it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, that is so funny. is he capable of walking without making any noise?

BrittanyB said...

great pics! don't act like you didn't love monday, you know you will back there with me this next week ;)

Unknown said...

k i think its about time you updated this.