Thursday, March 6, 2008

Especially for You

By "you" I mean Cameron and Kelsie. Kels has been bugging me for weeks about getting a video of the boy talking. Since he loves the viewing window on the camera this task has been tough. He just wants to see himself. Well, today I gave it another shot. I was hoping to get more talking out of him but he, well, distracted me. When you get to the end of the video you will see why I couldn't get any further.

Cameron and Kelsie, try not to take his actions personally. I am sure he thinks higher of you than this. : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! this is so going on my blog to show everyone I'm the favorite :) lol

BrittanyB said...

nice videos. . . but maybe we should clarify that he said you are his favorite aunt kelsie. . . not his favorite aunt. I'm pretty sure I am cos I let him lick play dough the other night ;)

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

The play dough thing explains a lot about his recent behavior.

BrittanyB said...

he didn't eat it, just licked it a couple of time to make sure it still tasted gross.

Callie said...

My favorite part was the nose picking...oh and how badly he wanted the camera!! And little Kate just looked so confused back there. But at least she is stylish!