Friday, June 6, 2008

Park Hoppers

Our ward (more specifically Laura Pollock, the new enrichment leader) recently organized a park day each week for the moms and their kids. I can not tell you how much I needed this park time. We go out on Thursday mornings and the kids get to play while the moms get to visit. I love the adult interaction, Little Walter loves the toys and playing with the other kids, and Kate enjoys eating stuff off the ground. Finding stuff on the ground to eat is one of her finest talents. If anyone wants to join us we meet on Thursdays.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yippee you found me! I've been wondering how you have been forever! You guys are so cute! You have such a sweet little boy!

Unknown said...

i totally forgot about the park. its weird that quatro is playing on the same toys we all grew up on. its like that movie frequency... but not.