Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The New Baby

In case you haven't heard yet we are having another baby. I had an ultrasound done yesterday which put the due date at February 27. We got a picture at the ultrasound(which I will post if I ever figure out how to scan it). We are pretty sure that this baby looks just like me; it has a really big head and little tiny arms and legs. Just like me, right? : )
Yes, I know that is reality the arms and legs will grow and it will probably come out looking exactly like Walter. That is what happens around here.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! We love babies....we are counting down to our number 2!

Rach n Adam said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling?! That's great news!

LeslieK said...

YAY!!!! Another lil Ray-baby!! Congrats!!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for you and your family. Hope you are feeling well. Babies are such a joy. Let me know if you need anything!!

Brooke said...

Congrats to you too!!! Did you know you were pregnant when I saw you at the Dr office? I was wondering, but you told me you weretrying to figure something else out

Just The Three Of Us said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Erin said...

Yippee! Two is fun! Sorry you are sick. I got really sick with all 3 I had to go on promethazine cause I didn't keep anything down!