Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still Not an Update

This isn't the post that I have been working on but I was too excited to keep this to myself. Are you ready??? Okay, I made homemade rolls for the first time. I even used my bread maker to mix the dough. It was awesome. I am like a domestic goddess.

I got the bread maker at my wedding and this is only the second time it has been used. Unfortunately, the first time I used it things didn't go so well so it went back in to the cabinet for a few more years.

I think this might be the start of something big. Probably just the making of more rolls, but that is pretty big for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahha.... yay for rolls. on the same note, i am using my bread maker for the first time today, so wish me luck. i also made icecream today, and i'm trying a new dinner recipe.
and its about dang time you updated! don't forget to post the video of quatro talking

Brooke said...

I look forward to hearing about you and your family. Hope all is well. I LOVE my bread maker for rolls too