Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

So Debbie "Dweebie" Austin tagged me a while back so I thought I would take care of that.

What were you doing 5 Years Ago?
1)April 2003. I was getting ready to graduate Cal State. Dating Walter.

What are 5 Things On Your To-do List Today:
1) Clean the front room AGAIN.
2) Finish the dishes.
3) Have dinner with the Walters and Kate
4) Get everything ready for the Missionary dinner (Mutual) tonight.
5) Attend Mutual

Name 5 Snacks That You Enjoy:
1) Cold cereal
2) Wheat Thins
3) Chocolate chip cookies
4) Strawberries
5) Bread

Name 3 Bad Habits You Have:
1) I hate folding laundry and put it off as long as possible.
2) Watching TV at night instead of heading to bed.
3) Not drinking enough water.

If you were a billionaire...
1)Pay off the truck and mortgage
2)or maybe sell the truck and house and move to Spain
3)Make sure mine & Walter's families have a comfy retirement
4)Set up a college fund for Little Walter
5)Buy lots of clothes and shoes

List 5 places You've Lived:
1) Napa, CA
2) Sherman Oaks, CA
3) Van Nuys, CA
4) SW Bakersfield
5) NE Bakersfield

List 5 Jobs That You've Had
1) Front desk/towel washer- Exertec Gym in Napa
2) Shift Leader- Golden Bagel Cafe in Napa
3) Intermural Volleyball Ref at CSUB
4) Payroll Tech at CSUB Extended University
5) Mom and Kate watcher

List 5 Things That People Don't Know About You:
1) I bit my fingernails until I was 24.
2) I eat more cold cereal than most people I know.
3) My family owns a pizza shop so we get free pizza everytime we go to Napa.
4) My minor in college was Criminal Justice. Profiling serial killers was my favorite class.
5) I love to grocery shop. It is relaxing to me.

Wow. That was harder than I thought. If there is anyone who hasn't done this and wants to...consider yourself tagged.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i have been tagged like 4 times, but have always failed to do it. And the chances of me doign this one is lookin pretty slim.... fun to read though :)

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Well if you didn't want to do it then you weren't tagged. Duh.
Let me guess...too much to do up in the tundra.

BrittanyB said...

hey, you need to show me how to make my blog "scrapbooky" cute like yours.

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

It is acutally really easy. Unfortunately, it took me two hours to figure it out. But I think I have the hang of it now.

ohmygahitsdeb said...

how funny, i forget you guys called me dweebie.. and I'm glad that you finally did this. yay! I miss you guys, almost wish you would house sit for us again like all those times before.. not that we need it, but we DO need a visit for sure. <3