Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Rest

I really intended to do this post earlier but well, I don't feel good. I am exhausted pretty much all the time and the nausea is about to kill me. But enough about my whining.
Here is the rest of vacation:

Some more beach action

A trip to the Morro Bay aquarium. Walter really liked these guys. The rest of the stuff scared him. I think this is mostly because it was so dark and the fish were half dead. I suppose you really get what you pay for (it was only $2 each).


Best investment we made on vacation...matching seals. Inexpensive and they didn't fight over them. Marvelous.

We (not me) had a rousing game of horseshoes at the beach.

Tuesday (I think) we took a trip to Pismo Beach where we had delicious cinnamon rolls and did a little shopping for sunglasses. We also walked the pier where my son kept trying to climb over the railing into the ocean.

In the evening we took another trip to the park. This time my son was trying to figure out how to steal some kid's car. He really was eyeing it.

Wednesday, Walter and some of the family took a trip to Hearst Castle. Since I had already been and I knew that Little Walter would take to it so well I decided to stay home with him.


Wednesday or Thursday, I can't remember which, we took a walk and my son decided to climb on/dance with some rocks.

Thursday we took a trip to Cambria where I got a massive peanut cup. It made me quite happy, if you couldn't tell.

And, afterward we drove to the sea lion place. I am not sure what it is called but I am sure most of you have heard about it. It is the place where something like 10,000 sea lions come each year as they migrate. This picture is Walter pinching a sea lion.

The last day we took a family picture in this big patch of ivy. Luckily, we all made it out without poison oak or ivy.
The end of the trip was the long drive home and all of the laundry and unpacking. We didn't get pictures of that because it isn't very exciting.
The End.

4 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun vacation! I'm sorry to hear that nausea is killing you=( I remember being like that all the time until my 2nd trimester and it wasn't as bad in my 3rd trimester. I hope you feel better soon.

Just The Three Of Us said...

I am totally lovin the pic of Quatro in the shades, and of course the one of him dancing with...the rock!!!! :)

Laura said...

How fun!!! Your family picture looks awesome. I am sorry that you feel so bad, so not fun!!

The Graffs said...

Hey Stef, fun to see your cute little family. Your son is darling. How exciting to have another one on the way!!!!!