Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick Baby Update

I just thought I would let you all know that she is still a she. We weren't able to confirm last time because she was sitting breech though they were fairly certain that it was a girl. This time she was still sitting breech but after a little pushing and shoving we were able to get a good picture that confirms what we have been suspecting.
Like I said, she is still breech but they said that there are still a few weeks for her to turn before they will get concerned. Other than that everything is marvelous. She is measuring 32weeks 3day and I am 32weeks 2day according to my due date so we are right on. They also said she is about 4lbs. though that could be totally wrong since ultrasounds aren't the most accurate when it comes to weight but I will take it.

7 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

That's so exciting! Girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Unknown said...

So... any names in that hat to pick from yet?!

Alexis said...

I blogged for one, and two I like that you confirmed that it was a girl. Your a mess and I love it.

Carianne said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. Girl names are so much easier than boy names. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Miss you!

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Girl names have been so hard for us. I don't know why we can't pick one. I am starting to feel bad that she has no name. The list has at least 6-8 possible names on it at this point. Walter IV was easy. No thinking involved.

P.S. Carianne-add me to your blog if you get a chance. raystefanie@hotmail.com

chloe's clan said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. We find out in 3 weeks what we are having and are also hoping for a girl. Good luck on the name thing. It's always tough on us! LOL

Saulty said...

Aww, I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are fun, especially being able to dress them up all the time.