Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Going Strong

I know that I am getting close to my due date so people are getting curious about whether or not I have had the baby. Well, no. I haven't. In fact, I haven't progressed at all. The baby is doing great, however. Measuring right on, non-stress test was "reactive" (which is a good thing), blood pressure is good, and so on. I really wish I had some exciting news for you, but I don't yet. I promise I will update when I have something to share. On the bright side, I will be able to attend my baby shower on Saturday so I am looking forward to that.

Oh, and one thing that is driving me crazy, other than still being pregnant, is that Little Walter has discovered a new favorite saying. Every time Walter or I tell him to do something, not do something, tell him no, etc. He says "I don't care" or "I don't care about that" in a rather stern tone. It is so annoying but he won't stop. I was trying to encourage him to not say it but it didn't work so I have had to take to punishing him. Where does the kid get these sayings? I am sure it is from his father ; ).

2 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

Yah, the things these boys pick up from their dads! hehe...Well good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I wish I was there. I'm glad she's healthy, and obviously happy to stay right where she's at! ;)

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Glad you and the baby are well. Hope you have a fun time at your baby shower. Where does Little Walter get these sayings? He is such a cutie! Take care!