Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay it forward

My friend Lindsey has this on her blog and I thought I would play along, so here goes. I will use Lindsey's words to describe it and you can play along if you would like. "The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift."

Now, unlike Lindsey, I can't promise that my gift will be hand made because I am not terribly creative and my creative center in my mind seems to tire easily, but it will be cute none the less.

So, if you want to play along go post on your blog and come back and comment.

No comments: