Thursday, March 12, 2009

The First 19 Days

I have approximately 5 minutes until Ellie wakes up so I will give a quick update. Everything is going really well. I am ridiculously tired but we are all surviving and getting along quite nicely. At first Little Walter didn't want anything to do with Baby Ellie but he has come around. He often tells me that she is his best friend (of course everyone is his best friend so this isn't shocking) and loves to give her kisses and hug her. He is pretty good about being soft but I have to keep my eye on him so that he doesn't try to squeeze her head as a form of hugging.
Ellie likes to do the usual baby things like eat, sleep and poop. Nothing extraordinary there. She is a very good baby and she is very soft and squishy. I enjoy giving her kisses on her cheeks and forehead. They are pretty irresistible. Here are some more pictures to admire.



5 comments:

Carianne said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

its only been 19 days?!?!?! Holy cow, it seems like so much longer! ha, but I bet you already knew that. flowers are pretty too! :)

The Lamb Family said...

She is so beautiful and love the name Ellie!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!!!! What a cute name.
That picture I posted is the only one I have from back then. Do you have any other ones? If so, I'd love to see them!

The Chris Jackson's said...

How sweet. Congrats! Little girls are wonderful.