Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flowers

This is a bit of an older post but I wanted to put it on here so that Walter can get some credit for being pretty awesome. A week and a half before I had Ellie I had a regular doctor appointment with the nurse practitioner at my OB's office. I was really hoping to schedule my induction or to at least find out that I had made some progress toward having the baby, but no luck. I left the appointment feeling very defeated and with the fear that I would be pregnant FOREVER. I called Walter and complained and I am pretty sure I cried. On his way home that night Walter got these beautiful flowers for me just to brighten my day a bit.


Then we had Valentine's day that weekend and this time he got me another beautiful bouquet of flowers and a pan of cinnamon rolls. Many of you may know that cinnamon rolls are my big weakness so this was definitely a way to a pregnant girl's heart.

He is not too bad as far as husbands go. : )

No comments: