Monday, April 13, 2009

Yahoo!!!

Yes, this post deserves three exclamation points. Little Walter is doing so well with his potty training. I am very proud of him. Once I convinced him that there were no crocodiles in the toilet and that going pee in the toilet is okay he was fine. I know that regression is a part of the game so I need to be prepared for that. But, for now, he is doing wonderfully. We have only had one accident in the past 1.5 weeks and he has even gone to the restroom with out asking or telling me. He just went on his own.
He might drive me crazy some days but I know that he is a good boy and sometimes he really surprises me with how quickly and easily he takes to things.

On another note, Ellie's blessing was this Sunday. We had a great Easter and it was nice to have family and friends there with us. I have taken pictures but haven't uploaded them yet so I will get on that eventually and post some so that you can see how big out little girl has gotten.

No comments: