Tuesday, April 21, 2009

They'll hate me for this.

Someday she will despise the fact that I made these gigantic bows and made her wear them.



Today he hates me a little because we took him to the dermatologist's office so that they could start treatments to get rid of his molluscum contagiosum (that link will tell you a little about it). They put a compound on it that is made from the goo of a blister beetle. I don't know what kind of goo a blister beetle secretes but apparently it is something that gets rid of the molluscum. It will solve the problem but it irritates his skin a bit. Thus you see he is a bit frustrated and crying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

someday?!?! haha... I think today is that some day. :) Poor kid, he looks miserable. Of course I would be a bit peeved if someone put beetle waste on me too! and the bows are cute... huge but cute. and maybe for a kid who would make it look more porportioned :) haha, jk

Just The Three Of Us said...

LOVE IT!! You really can't go wrog with the BIG bows! They are just too cute!!! <3

Just The Three Of Us said...

It was such a relief!! I feel like I can actually plan now, well i guess I should wait until it is confirmed, but I can't help it! I want to buy him a little church outfit already!! haha :)