Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All the Latest

My parents came in to town this weekend to see Little Walter. They said that they were coming to see all three of us, but I don't really believe them. Hey, my kid is cute, I can't blame them.


Luckily, the weekend was good for the boy and we was in great spirits. I would hate for them to travel and then the baby acts like, well, a big baby.


It is amazing how much he is changing and growing each day. Sometimes when you are too close to the action you miss some of the changes. I see him all day every day and I forget how he used to be. I will have to look back at pictures to remember how he looked. He is really wanting to crawl these day (except that he tend to move backwards and never forward) and I had to think rather hard to remember a few short months ago when he did nothing but sleep and eat. It is amazing that babies really do learn and grow every day. The good thing for my kid is that he seems to be getting cuter as he grows. Total bonus!!!


I didn't get any pictures of the baby while my parents were here. I totally spaced on that one. However, I don't think he could have taken anymore picture moments. My parents took well over 50 pictures in two days. The poor kid is still seeing spots.

5 comments:

BrittanyB said...

He is getting cuter because he is growing into the noggin ;) but seriously, great picture!

Unknown said...

haha, uh.. .is somethign wrong with his right eye? :) cute kid though i must admit. glad he got that ray stuff in him ;) just teasin. i swear i should start a blog about jersey and all the changes she's going through. :) haha.

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

I am thinking the eye is just an angle issue. He seems to have grown out of the cross eyed stage of life. Wow, a Jersey blog. That would be fun. You could tell about how she eats, sleeps and goes to the bathroom over and over again.

Unknown said...

hey! there is alot more to my "child" than eat pee and sleep. trust me, there are days i wish she just slept! :) she sheds, poops, pants, drinks out of the toilet, chews up my socks, vomits (i had to do the heimlich on her the other night because she was choking... no joke, good story), she races us to the couch, she runs up the stairs to see if she can get a good whif of my food before i make it to the top, and so on and so forth. she's a very fun pup! and your just jealous, cuz yours cries! :)

Unknown said...

PUT SOME PICUTERS UP OF YOUR CUTE NEW CLOTHES!!