Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yahoo!!!

I haven't done many updates on myself but I had to today. As many of you know, I have been doing weight watchers for some time now. I lost about 30 pound before I had the baby and started again after I had him.

Well, today I reached my weight goal. I still had about 10 pounds to lose before I got pregnant so I never got the chance to celebrate. Well, now I have done it.

Now that I am victorious I get to treat myself to a day of shopping. I have waited for months to buy myself new clothes in anticipation of this day. Look out Mall...Here I come.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

congrats Stef! you weight watchers crazies are on a roll ;)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! thats awesome!! buy some really cute things. o and try kohls. no joke. i have some of THE CUTEST shirts from there!!!
enjoy!