Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Smiling for the Camera

We FINALLY got family pictures taken last night. I told mysef before I had the baby that we would get pictures taken as soon as he was born and then every three months. Well, he is about 7 months now and we finally got around to that.

It was great fun trying to get the baby to smile. We did everything short of standing on our heads to get him to smile for us. I find it interesting that he has no problem smiling when you don't have a camera.


Here is my favorite family shot:



















You can notice the cute new haircut and the cute new clothes. Those aren't the size 6 jeans I bought, but we can pretend. I think part of me (or all of me) wanted to wait until I had lost all of my weight before I got pictures taken. I would rather remember my skinny. It is a better feeling.

Here are a couple pictures that we chose of Little Walter. He is so handsome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE IT!! and you look really good too. (even if those arenn't the size 6 jeans!) :)

BrittanyB said...

adorable! even walter 3 ;)

Anonymous said...

you guys look awesome & I love the hair. :)
<3

Unknown said...

you know what i just noticed. me and cameron did our engagement pics in jeans and white buttonups, than his family made us do the same outfits for family pics, then britt had the same outfit for the bulkeley family pics and now you guys did the same jeans and white shirts. very cute. i think we started a trend or something :) hahah.... i am so cool ;P