Friday, May 1, 2009

Two Month Check-up


Ellie had her check-up on Monday 4/27. She did really well. Of course she waited until we got to the waiting room to have a slight diaper blow out. Typical. She got four shots and one oral vaccination. I hated to hear her cry but she was better within minutes.

Here are her stats:
Height-23 3/4 inches
Weight-11lbs. 8 oz.
Head circumference-16 inches

She is in the 80th percentile of height and head and 50th percentile for weight. I was so excited that at this point my daughter is not a big beast like Little Walter was (he has always been in at least the 95th percentil for height and head).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well I'm not so sure I have forgiven her yet for exploding on me the other night!!!

chloe's clan said...

Sounds like you have a jokster on your hands with all the blowouts! LOL What a sweetie. She looks liking she is growing like a weed! :) I think it would be fun to have the baby on your b-day stef. I have a Dr.s appointment tomorrow. I was seriously hoping to not have to attend but we'll see. Nothing yet!
-Chloe

The Lamb Family said...

She is so darling! I hate it when my daughter cries too. The good thing is that they won't remember a thing