Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moving Day

Saturday was the day Christina moved out. She moved in with the Ledbetters and I think this is a good move for her. She was with us for six weeks and things were fine while she was here, but I think this will be a better fit.

Though the Ledbetters do not have a daughter Christina's age (their oldest is 13) they at least have children closer in age. Because she has some preparation to do before starting college it will be helpful for her to be with someone who has teenagers that need to learn the same things. I would love to try and teach her everything, but my 5 months of parenting knowledge doesn't really make me qualified to deal with teenagers.

I am just grateful that she will finally be taken care of. Everyone needs to feel loved and protected.

No comments: