Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What you have been waiting for...



It has been requested that I make some sort of blog to give updates on Walter IV (Cuatro) and life in general. So, I have decided to make that step and start one up.

Life has changed quite dramatically in the last 5 months. We have a beautiful baby boy, I am now working from home, Walter III is more than half way done with his Master's Degree and for the last 6 weeks I have been fill-in-mom to a 17 year old. Through all of the hectic times I have realized that we are really more blessed than we ever thought possible. We are happy and I suppose above all else, that is most important.

Little Walter is quite the character these days. We have started feeding him baby food and he isn't all that great at it. I know he is a typical baby and that is what they do, but it is a little gross. Drool filled with peas or carrots isn't exactly my idea of a good time. Today he decided in the middle of lunch that he needed to grab his carrot covered bib and pull it over his face. I felt bad for a second, then laughed at him, then grabbed the camera for a quick picture. I wiped it off after that, but I seriously considered a little more of a photo shoot before getting the carrots out of his nose.

He is also a champion doorway jumper. I don't think there is really an award for that, buy if there was he would probably win at least third place. We will put him in the jumper and he will not stop until we finally pull him out. He will yawn from exhaustion and still jump, he will cry out of hunger and still jump, he just has a need to jump. He does have one leg that is a little stronger so he tends to spin himself around in a circle every now and again but he doesn't mind.

I promise to try and update when I get a chance.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah, why feel bad?! britt and thad pretty much shove carrots up andi's nose for a photo shoot. haha, j/K. but really. cute pics and i'm glad you FINALLY got around to giving me the link. (after the whole 2 days of me begging for it!) :) keep em comin!~

BrittanyB said...

Yay! I'm so glad someone else in the fam finally caught on to blogging ;)

Chloe said...

Hi there,

This is a cool idea. I am not that computer litterate so I wouldn't know how to do a blog thingy. hee,hee. Ilove the pics. He looks so much like Walter! I'll call you soon.

Anonymous said...

I remember when.....are all comments going to start this way....it sounds really old! Yeah, anyhow, I remember when Annette dumped a whole bowl of oatmeal on her head.....like a hat! That was funny......messy, but funny.