Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nothing new

I have been waiting for the baby to start doing something exciting and new, but he isn't. So I will fill you in on the most exciting thing Walter III and I have going on.

Now, this is a little sad, but the most exciting thing in our lives is that fact that in only 6 months we get to go on vacation. Yes, I know there is a lot of time and family vacation probably wouldn't be quite so exciting for most people but we really don't have much else going on. In fact, we are so unexciting that we spent part of our Friday night coming up with our menu for food while we are gone. I think I am the only person I know who has a grocery shopping list that I don't intend to use for 6 months.

Here are a few pics from vacation last year. You can really see a difference in the little boy. He has really grown.















Oh, and another reason that we are really excited to get out of here is my bathroom. This is the result of a leak behind the light fixture and medicine cabinet. Would you want to wake up and see this every morning?



















Oh, and this picture doesn't have anything to do with the post but this is a pic from when he was about 3 weeks old and I think it is hilarious.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

That is a great picture. . . and yes, you are crazy with your grocery list for July!

Unknown said...

haha, no worries. i am counting down to vacation too. but i get to look forward to the spring vaca in NYC :) so i have planned and mapped out every step of the trip :) ok, not really. but i get to go to my favorte place in the world!! JERSEY!
wish you guys could pull it off. i think walter might actually like it. welp, see you in 6 months!!