Friday, January 26, 2007

Under the Weather

It appears as though Little Walter is not feeling well. For the last two days he has been incredibly boogery and has barely slept. For example, his nap this morning lasted 20 minutes. So, consequently, I am in warm-up pants, my third shirt of the day (thanks to him spitting up), no makeup and my hair isn't done. I was able to squeeze a shower in during that 20 minutes so that was helpful.

I have been loading him up on the baby tylenol and hoping for the best. I really am hoping that he is sick because it is either that or he has some serious emotional issues. Laughing and giggling one minute and crying the next.

Luckily, he was able to take time out of his busy schedule to say a quick hello.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

okay that is a great picture. We use baby motrin with Andi, it seems to work better for us than tylenol. . . just a thought ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha, whats with my brothers head looking like the size of a watermelon? maybe its teh camera angle, but its a cute picture.