Monday, April 23, 2007

Just one of those days

There are some days when it seems like Little Walter is out to get me. Every time I turn around he is in something, on something, eating something, etc. I know that you are probably thinking "he's a baby, that's what they do". I get that, but I just can't seem to understand the fact that he is only a menace sometimes. Do I feed him something different that makes him hard to handle? Did I look at him wrong? Does he have a little baby stress disorder that makes him act out?

At the end of the day he is still a very good baby, but sometimes he seems to have too much of his dad in him.


Here are a few pictures from one day of fun. What isn't included is his attempt to be king of the toilet paper mountain. He crawled on to the costco pack of TP and then took a spill. I tried to stop him.

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

ahhh, welcome to my days for the last 8 months! It only gets better as he walks, but just be glad that his dad isn't Thad. Andi has alot of her dad in her too, and that makes for worlds of trouble. Sometimes she is the devil.

Unknown said...

um. that first picture where his toungue is out. IS SO WALTER!!!!! lol... goodluck with the spawn.

Anonymous said...

I remember when Craig II, Annette and Sara were little and all under the age of ..........let me think......(where are those darn brain cells....) Annette (80),Craiger (81),Sara (83)....get the picture. My mom said..."Enjoy them while they're little" And i thought.....are you out of your mind! You don't get a minutes Peace!!!!
But as always....Mother was right. It's just hard to see that while they're driving you CRAZY! Deep breath....you see how long ago that was....Deep breath.....Ahhhhh.....
Grandmotherhood...what a joy. Love em, cuddle em....send em home! :)