Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Lengths

Well, I did it. It took me two years but I finally grew my hair out long enough to donate it. I decided to donate the ponytail to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program because I only needed to donate 8 inches of hair. I ended up with a ponytail that is 9 inches that I will be mailing in. I am really happy with the hair style and I even decided to throw in some highlights. When you are going to donate your hair you can not color it so it has been at least 2.5 years since I colored or highlighted my hair. I was definitely ready for a change.
Here are some before and after pics for your viewing pleasure.
Before:


After:


I totally look thinner with short hair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great, now i feel left out. first britt chops off the hair, now you, if you guys think i'm joining into this shady cult you got going on your wrong... I'm growing my hair out!

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Come on. All the cool kids are doing it.

Callie said...

I didn't realize how long your hair was. I really like the short hair style. I love my short hair, but it's time for a change...unfortunately my version of a change (growing it out) takes much longer than just a chop. Boo!!

Rach n Adam said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you could let your hair grow that long and not color it! I'm kinda addicted to hair coloring! You're new cut is way cute! Fun fun!

Heidi said...

Love it short...short hair is so much better!