Monday, September 22, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Not much to tell but I though I should record it just in case anyone was curious. I am a little over 18 weeks. I feel pretty good most of the time. I still don't really look pregnant which is a little annoying because I just look like I have put on a lot of weight right around the middle. It will be just a matter of time before I look back and think how nice the stage of pregnancy was, but for now I would just like some clothes that don't look silly on me. The diabetes thing is going fine. I did not end up needing insulin, at least not at this point. My doctor told me at my last appointment that if I were going to cheat that it is probably better to do it now while my sugar numbers are low. So, I have taken him up on that. I am not too bad but now and then I have a little cake or a cookie. Trust me, this is much better than the half dozen cookies I used to eat. And yes, I will be having a cinnamon roll at the fair tonight. : ) The only other news is that we are hoping to find out the gender this week. I am not holding my breath but it would be nice to know. If not this week I will find out on October 13. I think that is about it.

No comments: