Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Chickens

Recently, our neighbor got four baby chicks. I am not sure why, eggs maybe? Anyway, she has these chicks and asked if I wanted to bring the boy by to see them. We usually have extra time during the week so I brought him and Kate by on Wednesday. They both had a good time and I was impressed with how gentle they were. Kate did try to pull the leg off of one chick but it survived.

Ever since we went to the neighbors' Walter has been asking for chickens. We can not leave the house without a request for chickens. I am glad that he liked them and we will probably try to get over to see them again soon. I don't think he will enjoy it if we wait too long since they grow pretty quickly and big chickens aren't nearly as cuddly as baby chicks.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, its freaky how much he looks like walter. O, and I can't wait to visit and break the news that in reality he EATS those baby chicks. . . the kids gotta learn sometime!

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

You're a jerk. Of course that is why I love you.

BrittanyB said...

he looks very pleased with himself sitting in front of the cage. . . coup. . .whatever it is.

The Lamb Family said...

Hi, Stephanie & Walter! It's Brad and Reiko=) I found your blog through Jessica Nielson's . Your little boy is so adorable! Brad and I just had a little girl named Caylee Jaedan. check out our blog
brlamb.blogspot.com