Thursday, May 1, 2008

A love of Books

Lately, Little Walter has been taking books to bed with him. Every night we read two books before bed. He then grabs a book or two as we are scooping him up and putting him into bed. He is a great sleeper so I don't complain about his weird desire to have things, like books, when he falls asleep.
Well today he took this weird quirk to new heights. I just took him in to put him down for his nap and found not one, not two, but 13 books, a bottle of lotion and a pair of dirty socks in his bed.
I had to draw the line somewhere so I gave him his stuffed dog and took the rest of the stuff out. I wish I had the batteries for my camera (they are in the diaper bag that we left at Mom & Dad Ray's) so that I could take a picture of his bed full of stuff.
I suppose I can't complain too much. At least he loves books.

6 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Love the ticker ;)

Callie said...

I suppose things could be worse. He could want to bring strange and/or gross things to bed with him. :)

Brooke said...

Alaura loves books too. She sleeps with 50 stuffed animals. He's very cute!!!

Unknown said...

maybe thats how nemo died....

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Britt- The anticipation is killing me on this vacation thing.
Callie-The dirty socks were gross enough for me.
Brooke- We have gotten him down from 3 stuffed animals to 1. However, the books are taking over.
Kels- I just about spit out my cereal when I read your comment. You kill me.

Heidi said...

Oh little walter is SO CUTE!!!!!!! I have been trying to catch up on everyone's blogs becasue I am not to great at it!

Ella LOVES to read also and will take her books anywhere she can (she has tried the bath before!) Yeah not a good idea.